My household drains are clogged, who is responsible?

If you find that none of the sewers drains in your house are properly draining call the City of Stanwood first. We will investigate to see if the City’s collection line is clogged. If it is clogged, the City will unclog it immediately at no cost to you. If it is running freely, the City will notify you so you can call a plumber to unclog your pipes, tap or side sewer.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the Public Works Department?
2. How do I find out if there are any easements or right-of-way on my property?
3. How do I find out what my water pressure is?
4. How do I pay my water bill?
5. How do I report a maintenance problem?
6. I need information on my side sewer, or sewer availability in my neighborhood. Who do I call?
7. I need to report a problem, who do I call?
8. My household drains are clogged, who is responsible?
9. Where can I dig on my property? What about utility lines?
10. Where does the city responsibility begin and end with respect to water and wastewater utilities?
11. Who checks sewer backups?
12. Who do I call at night if I have a water or sewer problem or see a water or sewer problem?
13. Whom do I speak to concerning water or sewer location?