Elevation Certificates

The City of Stanwood may have an elevation certificate for your property if the City required one for a building permit. Please submit a Public Records Request (PDF) by email to the City Clerk, or you may call the Clerk’s Office at 360-454-5213 to make your request.

For more information, visit the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s National Flood Insurance Program Elevation Certificate page.