Building Applications, Forms & Checklists

Almost all construction including new construction, remodels. demolitions, plumbing/mechanical, signs, and more require a building permit. If you are uncertain whether or not your project requires a building permit call City Hall and they can help. 

For electrical permitting, please contact the Washington Department of Labor and Industries. Their website is available here.