THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND NOT ALL LINKS ARE USABLE AT THIS TIME
The Building and Permitting functions in the Community Development Department are instrumental in creating an environment in which high quality construction and development can occur in Stanwood’s neighborhoods, with a focus on customer service and providing the best possible advice and inspection services to homeowners, contractors, and developers.
The Building Official enforces the adopted Building Codes and ensures that properties are safe for residents and business owners of the City.
Land Use and Civil Construction Permit Submittals CLICK HERE
Building Permits Submittals
Building Permits can be submitted by filling out the fillable PDF documents using the Building Permit Application, Forms & Checklists tab on the left hand side of this page. After you have completed the application you can email to email@example.com. Building Permits require supplemental documents to be included with a submittal and may include: Architectural Plans, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Report, Site Plan and Specifications. Please include all the documents required for your permit type.
The following Over the Counter Permits can be submitted directly online:
- Residential Mechanical
- Residential Plumbing
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
How Do I Pay for a Permit?
To pay for permits online please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Building Permit or Land Use / Civil Construction Payment Portal Page
- Enter your Permit Number in the “Search Criteria” field and press Search
- Your permit information will appear
- Click the View Link at the far right and your permit will appear with the payment link
- Click the Pay Unpaid Fees Button and proceed to the secure payment portal
- Enter your payment information and press submit
Also, be sure to review the Community Development Fee Schedule (PDF).